The world has changed, and with it the practice of psychology. In this two-day, face-to-face workshop, participants will receive an in-depth theoretical, ethical, legal, and practical review of performing psycho-educational assessments in online environments. Participants will learn how to conceptualize and conduct psycho-educational assessments in online environments with child and adult clients.
By attending this training you will:
- Gain an understanding of the nature, history, research, and current controversies and problems related to tele-assessment.
- Learn about the ethical, legal, cultural, and psychometric aspects of conducting psycho-educational assessments within online environments.
- Understand the nuance of performing tele-assessments within cross-jurisdictional contexts.
- Consider setting-up, choosing testing batteries, and considering the practical elements of administering psycho-educational assessments within online environments.
- Be shown the essential considerations when conceptualizing, interpreting testing results, and writing-up clinical findings obtained from performing tele-assessments, including limitations.
- Discuss the implications of performing psycho-educational assessments with complex clients within online environments.
This is an internal training exclusive to Hexagon Psychology Associates only.