🧠 📚 🤓 Learn secrets to success in therapeutic practice with highly sensitive individuals
Discover the transformative power of understanding and working with the trait of high sensitivity. Join our presentation to gain invaluable insights into the unique world of highly sensitive people (HSPs) and equip yourself with the skills to profoundly impact their lives.
🌟 What You’ll Learn:
- Uncover the nuances of the highly sensitive personality trait
- Explore the origins and characteristics of highly sensitive individuals
- Harness the power of sensitivity to benefit your clients
- Recognize signs and symptoms of high sensitivity in your clients
- Tackle common struggles faced by highly sensitive people
- Differentiate sensitivity from other conditions for accurate diagnosis
- Create a therapeutic environment that fosters safety and support
- Equip yourself with practical techniques to guide HSPs through stress, anxiety, and trauma
- Assist HSPs in setting boundaries and practicing effective self-care
- Empower your clients to embrace their sensitivity as a unique strength
- Navigate relationships, work, and life transitions with HSPs
- Tailor therapeutic approaches for optimal results with highly sensitive individuals
- Learn coping strategies if you, as a therapist, discover your own high-sensitivity
🚀 Elevate your therapeutic practice by gaining a comprehensive understanding of high sensitivity and its profound impact on 20% of the population. Acquire practical tools and strategies to support HSPs in thriving both personally and professionally. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enhance your skills, broaden your expertise, and make a meaningful difference in the lives of highly sensitive individuals.
Start times for this three-hour webinar are:
- 9:00am PST
- 10:00am MST
- 11:00am CST
- 12:00pm EST
- 1:00pm AST
- 1:30pm NST
Those viewing the recorded webinar will still be eligible for continuing education credits. Earn 3 Continuing Education (CE) credits from the Canadian Psychological Association for attending this event.
Build Great Teams is approved by the Canadian Psychological Association to offer continuing education for psychologists. Build Great Teams maintains responsibility for the program. The CPA’s approval of an individual, group, or organization as a CE Sponsor or Provider is restricted to the activities described in the approved application or annual report form. The CPA’s approval does not extend to any other CE activity the Sponsor or Provider might offer. In granting its approval, the CPA assumes no legal or financial obligations to Sponsors, Providers, or to those individuals who might participate in a Sponsor or Provider’s CE activities or programs. Further, responsibility for the content, provision, and delivery of any CE activity approved by the CPA remains that of the CE Sponsor or Provider. The CPA disclaims all legal liability associated with the content, provision, and delivery of the approved CE activity.
An early bird discount of $10 is available until Feb 1st using coupon sensitive at checkout.
A student discount of 25% is available with the use of an educational email address using coupon code student